Christmas Countdown

fredag 12. april 2013

Birthdaycard in yellow and green





Hi fellow crafters.
Tonight I have a brand new birthdaycard to show you. One of the cards and project I've been working on the last week.
I dusted off the sewing machine, and sew all panels together. I placed the laces and swirls (die from My Favourite Things) as I sew the panels. Then I attached the sentiment (die from Spellbinders and textstamp from Kort&Godt). The bow with the charms on is tied to the sentimenttag. The flowers, pearls and rhinestones were placed last.Of course I have glittered the flowers...
Around the image (Magnolia) I used different postalstamps (Kort&Godt and Kaisercraft).
The image is coloured with DistressMarkers and -reinkers.
All paperedges, both DPs and Cardstock are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.
I really don't remember where the papers from, but I think the colours fitted so nicely to the image, and I liked all the flowers and butterflies in them.

Here's the inside of the card. This is an insidelayout I like really well, nice, clean and simple, yet decorative.
I used MarthaStewarts Vintage Floral PATP-set to punch out the greetingpanels.

I'll enter the card into these challenges:
Sketchy Colors #158 - Sketch
MDUC #191 - Tic Tac Toe (Lace/ 3 or more layers/ Finished inside)
Totally Tilda #69 - Bingo Grid (Ribbon/ Pearls and or Gems/ Machine Stitching)
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Glitter/ Punches/ Lace, Blooms/ Ribbons/ Gems)
One Stop Craft #223 - Birthdays
Tilda's Town #48 - Flowers Everywhere

***

Bye for now, I'll soon be back to show new projects


12 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful card you have created!
    Thanks for playing with us at OneStopCraftChallenge! I hope to see you the next time, too :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    SvarSlett
  2. This is gorgeous - beautiful layout and colour palette. Love it!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    SvarSlett
  3. I LOVE this card! It is absolutely stunning! Just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    SvarSlett
  4. You have made such a gorgeous card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck. Hugs Carla.

    SvarSlett
  5. Hei! Et utrolig flott kort du har laget! Flotte detaljer! Tusen takk for at du deltar i skisse-utfordringen til Sketchy Colors! Lykke til!!!

    Klem fra Mette

    SvarSlett
  6. Sweet Tilda creation lovely spring colour combo & design great take on the BINGO theme at Totally Tilda chall.

    thanks for sharing smiles Christine x

    SvarSlett
  7. Beautiful card Lisbeth, very sweet.
    Thanks for entering our Flowers everywhere challenge at Tilda's Town.
    Teresa x

    SvarSlett
  8. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs,
    Mae

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous Lisbeth! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    SvarSlett
  10. Such lovely colours - Stunninh creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda Jen xx

    SvarSlett
  11. Thanks for your thoughts. One thing I've got noticed is the fact banks in addition to financial institutions understand the spending behaviors of consumers and as well understand that the majority of people max away their own credit cards around the breaks. They smartly take advantage of that fact and begin flooding ones inbox in addition to snail-mail box having hundreds of Zero APR card offers shortly after the holiday season finishes. Knowing that for anyone who is like 98% of all American open public, you'll soar at the opportunity to consolidate consumer credit card debt and move balances for 0 interest rate credit cards.

    SvarSlett
  12. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    SvarSlett